Thursday, October 7, 2010

Digital Concepts Tr023cl Mini Tripod Review

Rumore di fondo

morning rang the bell. Hermes Dossi closed closet. Dominic was doing a little 'operating inside the centrifuge salad, running like a hamster any, to keep fit. Bathsheba was still in bed. My house is starting to be a bit 'too popular. Are went to open it, it was close, that I thought was dead.
- I'm sorry to disturb you, Bandini.
- Oh it's you, I thought he was dead.
The neighbor took a step back and I have squared, I think you could express some form of outrage, but to me it seemed just a clumsy step breakdance.
- Senta - has begun to speak - are the days of my apartment I hear his TV. But she never turns it off? Can not at least lower the volume?
- truly believed that she was, to have the television on. That's why I thought he was dead. For the TV on at least three days, continuously, you understand, the imagined life with the remote control in hand, lying on the chair, in an advanced state of decomposition.
- I do not even have the TV! - Shouted the neighbor, who at this point was a bit 'abnormal, do not understand why - if pperciĆ² can do me a favor and at least lower the volume of his TV, thank you and goodbye - and gone.
I closed the door, and I was a hit. He was right. There was the TV on at a fairly high volume, and did not come through the walls of another apartment, but it was my house, it was the tv in my house, lit by three days. Hermes has come out of the closet.
- Who was he? The CIA? - He said, whispering.
- How long have is on TV at home?
- How do I know. Yesterday when I arrived was already on.
- Why did not you say anything?
- How do I know. I thought you were so accustomed.
I pulled the plug on the television and an eerie silence, dense, suffocating invaded the room.
- Jesus Christ - Hermes said after a few seconds - then power it back immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment