Thursday, October 21, 2010

Used Yamaha Boat Motor Junk Yard

Una nuova pizza

Volevo do it for days and eventually I did. Last night, after yet another pizza delivery Lacazza I went to was in front of the oven and was slapping the dough in the air, by rotating and gliding. I stayed there staring at him until he, without looking at me, said "Fuck you, Bandini."
- What was the movie? - I asked him then.
- What a movie - he grumble, keeping his eyes on the stuffed pizza.
- What the other night at the multiplex.
- I never go to the movies, pustule, in case I go to the stadium.
- Lacazza Come on, enough with the bullshit, I do not understand why you have to pretend anything, you're ridiculous, and looks like 're battered, the pizza.
- Bandini first point: what crap are you talking about, asshole? Second point: who is ridiculous? Third, it is a pizza San Sebastian, the martyr is its essence.
- We never had a pizza San Sebastian.
- Now we have it! I've just created! For 'Gina to add it on the menu! Come on, shove off, go!
- What is the problem? Look at me I do not care if you're gay. I asked you anything about the guy with whom you you held your hand? I asked what was the movie, period.
Pizza San Sebastian fell to the ground did plonnnnf! Lacazza had turned blue. In a moment he climbed over the counter and he grabbed my neck with his hands dough: - Who is gay? Who is gay? See well to be careful what you say a fruit, I know that you were wrong with someone else, like Lacazza pussy, the cunt, it is clear? Let me be clear. View to buy a pair of glasses then, or think three times before opening the mouth of the truth - he hissed, choking.
- Mgrgrgrg - I said. Lacazza I left the neck. In my eyes exploded many small bubbles gray.
- You're crazy. You have problems. You
- that was the story of a struggle to become someone in life, and eventually I fell asleep right? - Has urlato Lacazza, poi si è piegato per raccogliere la San Sebastiano da terra e si è rimesso a schiaffeggiarla.
Lo sapevo che il suo film era meglio del mio. E comunque, io lo lascio questo lavoro di merda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment