Thursday, October 14, 2010

Long Dong Silverfotos Desnudo

Effetto multisala

The other night I went to the movies with Armenia to watch a movie I can not remember the title, with that actor can not remember the name, an unforgettable experience as always. The film was a multiplex, we were in room 5, this I remember. Every so often in our movie there were scenes of silence and then during queste scene di silenzio si sentivano pezzi sonori del film della sala contigua, la 4, si sentivano esplosioni, urla, e anche un po' di colonna sonora trionfale. Il che a me faceva venire voglia di alzarmi, uscire dalla sala 5 e andare a vedere che cosa stesse accadendo nel film della sala 4. Io non capisco come mai i multisala non sfruttino fino in fondo la loro natura multisalica, per esempio agli spettatori all'ingresso dovrebbero essere dati dei telecomandi, in modo tale che se il film che danno nella sala 5 è noioso, io possa fare un po' di zapping e vedere che cosa c'è di bello nella sala 1, oppure nella sala 2, oppure nella sala 3, oppure nella sala 4, oppure nella sala 6, oppure nella sala 7, e qui mi fermo perché era un multisala con 7 sale, ma ci siamo capiti. Certo poi potrebbero esserci dei problemi, se tutti gli spettatori avessero il telecomando sarebbe uno zapping perenne e non si riuscirebbe a seguire niente, allora forse potrebbero dare il telecomando al primo che entra, che diventerebbe di diritto il detentore del telecomando. Altrimenti che senso ha fare il multisala, sarebbe come comprare una casa con 12 stanze e poi vivere sempre e solo in cucina, come fosse un monolocale.
Alla fine del film siamo usciti ed è successa una cosa, ed è questo quello che in verità volevo raccontare, io e Armenia mano nella mano siamo usciti dalla sala 5 e contemporaneamente dalla sala 4 è uscito Lacazza, il pizzaiolo di RapidoPizza, mano nella mano con un altro uomo. Io non ho immediately made two and two, because the operations do gives me a headache, I called because I wanted to ask Lacazza it was his film, "Lacazza!" I called strong.
him, he turned and left the other man's hand, I do not know if in that order, perhaps simultaneously. Only then did I put two and two, when I saw the hand of Lacazza leave the hand of the unknown, and when I realized I was five, I had a shiver.
Instead of stopping, Lacazza has accelerated the pace, moving away, hands in his pockets, and the other as well. Then I have also accelerated the pace, perhaps because I had not seen or heard or recognized.
- Lacazza! Hey Lacazza Bandini is Jimmy! - Screamed the lobby of the multiplex, and all turned around but him. I finally reached him, I put a hand on his shoulder to turn him - Lacazza me! - I told him.
- I do not know - Lacazza said, trying to wriggling.
- What do you mean - I've insisted.
- I was confused with someone else, leave me alone - he said, pulling up the collar of his jacket.
- Are you crazy? I'm taking the piss?
- I do not know what he's talking - mumbling and he jumped away, then a little 'to the other guy away.
- Lacazza is gay - Armenia said, when I reached.
- But you say - I said.
- They held hands as we are, Jimmy.
- mica But we are gay - I said.
- You've embarrassed.
- I just wanted to ask him how was his film.
Our film was the story of a struggle in life to become someone, without much panache, however, and eventually succeeds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment