Saturday, November 20, 2010

Zing Small Drawstring Lens Pouch -amazon



Little Big update. On 21 December
leave Ireland. Niamh
My friend says I'm an escape artist .
may be right. Certainly I have no more 'desire to get angry from Monday to Friday to bring me down to the weekend, making an effort great for studying.
It 'also possible that, to be unemployed, I get down from Monday to Sunday, but no ... Programs for reading and study there are, there 's only to find an everyday' where different to be able to implement them.
After 3 years I'll be back 'in Cebu: sun, sea and people smiling. And meet with 'someone I can chat with for almost a year to see how it goes.
If all goes well I buy my wife ... If not good, I move to Thailand, to embrace the tiger and meet with Buddhist monks.
I dropped several possibilities' work, and also a better proposal to remain where they are. It 's time to devote to something else.
So I'm alone and I pay for the shit that's just me.
the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment