Friday, September 17, 2010

Jeff Hardy Printables

Un investimento per il futuro

Creative n.4 Slimming visibly.
The other day at the table of Clebbino said he has been on a diet.
- What diet? - Asked Creative No.3, who is a fan of diets - the Zone diet? Cronodieta? Metabolic Diet? Astronaut's diet? Herbalife nutritional diet?
- Do not you ever tell him - he said No. 4, in front of his empty tray, and with the tips of his fingers began to pick up the crumbs from my tray and eat them, chewing them one by one slowly, as if they were steaks.
- Diet Chenot? Montignac Diet? Diet points? ABCDE Diet? Hollywood diet? South Beach Diet?
After we left the table and as we were heading to the vending machine for hot drinks Creative n.2 took me aside and told me the truth about the mysterious diet n.4.
- But what diet and diet. Mica was fat. What not to eat the meal did not spend.
- Collect food stamps? - I said then I, - No, because my uncle Piero has a good restaurant meal ticket in 1977, one of the first in Italy.
- Fuck, Bandini. Does not collect food stamps. In six months n.4 married.
I glanced at No. 4, was leaning against the wall next to the distributor and smiled at No. 3, who kept asking him what diet he was doing. Seemed unable to stand without leaning on it somewhere.
- Ah, married - I said, as if it were an explanation.
- Yes, but since he spent the little money he had for the dress, now is putting aside food stamps to pay for the banquet. Do you understand? He wants to pay for the wedding feast with food stamps.
- Ah - I said, is what I always say when I do not understand, that is, when I know more and understand less.
- Diet of soup? Scarsdale Diet? Diet Kousmine? Blood Type Diet? Low-carb diet? High-carb diet? - Kept asking n.3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment