Friday, September 10, 2010

Recipes Marquesa De Almendras

La puntata registrata di Criminali Buffi

The criminal funny last episode of Criminal Buffi Dossi was Hermes.
Last night I put on the tape with the episode recorded by my father and I had settled on the couch and I was drinking a sip of Cedrata Clebbino, and when they mentioned the name of Hermes, I nearly choked with cedar, which is a Death really stupid, even if in fact I can not think of any instance of death intelligent.
The episode traces the career of Hermes, from his job as a guinea pig for the crash test to the tester for dermatologic products to the farm scarecrow convection with the Faculty of Agriculture, then of course concentrate on his last assignment, that actually criminal, to anonymous phone call to false alarms in a terrorist bomb. Hermes himself is telling the camera that fits the shoulders of his comic crime story: the last major tasks for the intelligence community, to the last dramatic fatal mistake, which led him to phone in a shopping center to warn that c ' was a bomb, knowing that the bomb was real. So the bomb failed to find the bomb and defuse it.
- you after this event has been given to the bush and lived in hiding for five years - he says at one point the journalist who leads the program - as ever?
- I feared retaliation from my superiors, angered by the false bomb hoax.
- And what prompted him to bounce back thus risking the life I live?
- The money that you gave me.
- What evidence, recalling that dramatic episode of the fake fake bomb threat?
The head of Hermes remains impassive.
- I'm sorry. For all the innocent people who were in the middle commercial. If I had known that there really was a bomb, I never phoned to say that there was a bomb.
- He realizes that he has saved thousands of lives?
The head of Hermes has a slight tremor.
- Yes, and I'm very sorry. For all these years, in the evening, every evening before falling asleep, I thought of all those innocent people - women, old people and children. Yet ordinary men. I think all of them. I think I see their faces, one by one. I do not give up. Their faces seem to ask: Why, Hermes? Why?
- you saved them.
The head of Hermes bends slightly to the side.
- It's terrible, I know. So I did not understand. Then I was blind. The head of Hermes
bursts into tears. The camera lingers on her neck wet with tears for a few seconds, then framed in the foreground journalist, smiling, said: "Arrrivederci the next episode of Criminal Buffi.
crazy stuff, I thought. I could not believe it.
Then the tail markings of the program is stopped abruptly, there were transverse disturbances, and lots of pictures. They were the final images of a film on which my father had an episode of Criminal Buffi overdub. I have seen the end of the film, where someone becomes a man in life. But I missed the first part where I imagine that a man struggling to become someone in life. Then they started the end credits of the film and I immediately turned off the VCR, fearing that once finished those credits would come out of the final images of another movie that was underneath, and so on ad infinitum.
Dannate videotapes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment