Thursday, September 16, 2010

Russound Sms3 Smart Media Server

Per una lingua basica

Yesterday, I approached her face to that of Armenia, I wanted to kiss her, but Armenia rejected me pointing the finger in front of and saying, alt.
Alt?, I said I would like alt.
She told me to wait a moment, she rummaged in her handbag, pulled out a slip of paper.
- Lick this.
I licked the strip, then she started up again, he scrutinized, making mmmm, mmmm.
- Why did you make me lick a post-it?
- not a post-it, is a litmus test.
- If you lick the sun comes back?
- Do not be stupid, Jimmy. Used to measure the pH. Lick me where the sun returns.
I was ready to test that assertion, but Armenia has waved me the litmus test in front of the nose.
- Look, it's become yellow. The your ph is acidic. It will be five, five point five at most.
- So what?
- So no kisses. Even my ph is acidic, so I need to break even, if you had a ph Vigolo four to seven kissed you happy, but not so if it does not matter.
I could not believe it.
- I can not believe - in fact I said - I can not kiss because that thing has become yellow?
- There's nothing personal - I dismissed her.
- There are quite basic, right?
- is exactly the case.
I went to check on the internet what were the basic substances and I discovered che lo sono l'ammoniaca e la soda caustica, per esempio. Domani compro un vasetto di soda caustica e ne sciolgo un cucchiaino in un bicchiere d'acqua e me lo bevo, così sarò basico e potrò tornare a baciare Armenia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment