Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Black Hair And Conair Hot Sticks

Router, routine

As I fucked my father phoned me Bathsheba.
- What were you doing?
- I was configuring a router.
- What?
- What are you father?
- Have you seen the last episode of Criminal Buffi?
- I missed it unfortunately.
- I videotaped.
- The sound of this ancient word gives me the chills.
- You must see it.
- Ok, ok. Who was the criminal's funny now?
- One that you'll never guess.
- You called me for this, anyway?
- I tell you that you have to see it.
- Yes, but yes. Tomorrow step on you and you give me the, brrrrr, videotape.
- But are you okay?
- the greatest.
- you do not live for days.
- I have to go father.
- Video.
- Brrr.
- See you tomorrow. Manco
know what the hell is a router. I looked at Bathsheba lying on the couch, his lust plastic. In my opinion it was a bit 'offense, but I like his pout, you know school. I lowered her pants, Domenico and at that point was the terminus of the wall of the corridor. That big lizard in my opinion to have psychological problems, will look like a pervert, a misfit.
- Fila away - I said.
him, has not moved. The thing I like most about him is that he is very firm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment