Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tie Converse Double Upper

The chorus of the charisma of Chiara Lubich


Today, flying, I read a small extraordinary book, a gem: Chiara my sister . two profiles appear sincere and honest, especially Gino Lubich. I remember him mainly for simplicity and "humility" with which he greeted me when I went to visit him at home to prepare together the biography of St. Eugene de Mazenod.
Because of my professional deformation I like to quote what he says of the "collective spirituality" as a fundamental dimension of Clare and his movement:
The difference compared to other [founding] is perhaps in the chorus. That is, if you were to write the history of the movement, I think you should come out community. here because many times I gave a little 'annoyance is always mentioned to one person: I thought too, took off value to a story that was by the community from the outset and not only made by followers who are only a crown ...
I see the movement as something units, solid, in which all have their own important role, apart from that of someone who had the inspiration, all are absolutely necessary to understand the phenomenon. Remove Chiara as the most unknown of the Focolare Movement in the Philippines is difficult to infer a wound heal. Maybe we are not yet in able to assess this "reality, but I think this is the difference between the ideal of unity and all other gifts. (p. 36-37)

0 comments:

Post a Comment