Thursday, March 10, 2011

Who Writes And Draws The Cartoons Maxine?

a parent and another day is gone ...


Today I looked through a beautiful book of photos of Modena in the 60 Fotomuseo published by Panini.

I found this picture and I think, like me, you will recognize with amazement the boy photographed: the difference between the appearance of then and today aware of the past since then.

An image of the book that impressed me very much is a photo of the computer center of the Municipality of Modena in the early 60s.
In large room, where there were the first computers, hanging on the wall, there was a sign on which was written just a word. I believe that, as one could guess what was that word, do not ever guess.

The sign contained the words reflect . And I came to ask, but nowadays people want the workers in the workplace reflect? If anything might be hung signs saying does not reflect, you lose time: Run and think.

PS: For those who have not recognized the boy in the photo is Frank Sinatra.

0 comments:

Post a Comment