Monday, December 27, 2010

How Much Finance Do I Get On Disability For A Car

Come fosse il 2022

Since it happened on my shift to digital terrestrial TV broadcasts only effect snow, which is perfect for the Christmas period, I can not wait to see how programming will change with the arrival of spring, maybe you will bloom flowers on the screen? However, even last all day I, Hermes and Domenico we watched the snow storm of pixels on the screen, eating peanuts and drinking cold water from the tap, corrected with a bit of polishing. About nine o'clock in the evening Hermes yawned and mumbling something.
- What did you say? - I asked, staring at the snow.
- I broke my fucking watch TV. We must do something, like leave your friend Cinzia - he said.
- Why?
- Why is this history of the case Hibernate do not know, I am not convinced. I know how you get to the old tv booster, in Zona dehumanized.
- What if we get a decoder for the tv?
- Today is Boxing Day, everything is closed.
- Aggie. Ok, so let's leave Cynthia Pontes.
We took my car and went into the area dehumanization, which is the only part of the city without lights or Christmas trees or anything. We parked in a dirt road and then we climbed an old gate and continued along a paved road half-covered with lichens, illuminated by shining our torches.
- The repeater is at the bottom of this road - said Hermes. We came down the street and there was a repeater, and a building next to the repeater down, surrounded by a fence with barbed wire on top, next to the entrance and a gatehouse.
- The data center must be lì dentro – ho detto io – come facciamo a entrare? Forse dovremmo dire che siamo tipo degli elettricisti venuti a riparare un guasto.
– Lascia parlare me – ha detto Ermete, raddrizzando la schiena, e ci siamo diretti alla guardiola. Il tizio dentro la guardiola ha aperto la finestrella. Sul vetro della guardiola c'era scritto BUON NATALE con uno spray natalizio.
– E voi chi siete? – ha detto il tizio.
– Salve, volevamo fare un giro al data center – ha detto Ermete.
Il tizio è scoppiato a ridere.
– Che mattacchioni! Ce l'avete il badge, ragazzi?
– Ma certo – ho detto io – ecco qua.
Il tizio ha preso il mio tesserino.
- Esselunga But it is the loyalty card - he said, seriously.
- Damn it, ahah. I messed up and I left at home - I said.
The guy burst out laughing again.
- Agree agree, nothing. Just the word.
I looked at Hermes. It was better if I stay home and watch the fake snow on TV, I thought.
- adverse possession - the guy said Hermes, spelling out very well. The guy opened the gate and made a sign that we could pass.
- How did you do? - I whispered to Hermes.
- The beginner's luck.
We entered the courtyard and then into the building. We have come a hallway and then open a door and found ourselves in a huge room dotted with monoliths blacks, from which colored wires coming out.
- Fico. And now? - I asked Hermes. In the air there was a soporific hum.
- We ask that - Hermes said, pointing to a guy with a white coat who trafficked with the cables. We went to the guy. The guy saw us waving us goodbye.
- Hey, guys! Merry Christmas! We've been waiting for.
- Here we are - we told you and Hermes, look.
- any of you know the knot double talk? I always forget it, haha.
- We do not ...
- It does not matter, haha. I'll take care later. Now follow me in hibernation room. Ve have said what's the problem? We finished the ice. We already have seven melted they're going to hurt, feel the smell? The Siberian company to which we have subcontracted the matter will not come to collect the bodies before the Epiphany, ha ha!
- Ha ha - we laughed at us.
The guy has opened another door that led into a smaller room. The bodies of hibernating forty tanks were in hermetically sealed metal and arranged radially. Each tank had a porthole from which one could see inside. I looked in a door and I recognized Penelope 3, frozen in an expression stuporous.
- Inside one there it took us about ten packs of dry ice picnic, but I guess not enough. The refrigeration system is going to hell. That other one in the bottom leaking water, you see? It has the seal completely gone. A third of hibernating now has almost completely thawed and we'll throw them, ha ha - the guy said. - Well, you see what you can do, if you need are there. Gesuccristo stinks.
When the guy came out, I started looking into the tub with Cynthia Pontes. It was 0038 and, fortunately, seemed in good condition.
- How do we pull out? - I asked Hermes.
On the right side there was a button that says "Defrost".
- try that - said Hermes.
I pressed the button. Inside the tank was lit a small light from the porthole and saw the head of Penelope that was beginning to turn in on itself. After 30 seconds the tank did plin! and opened the door, spreading the smell of warm bread. Cynthia opened his eyes and blinked a few times. He wore a white suit of Clebbino.
- Bandini! But is you! Sorry I have not been readily recognized, in fact're older but not that much after all, I think you're fit enough, my mother. But what year? 2035? It seems to me that so little has passed, my lady. Uuuuuh. What harm to the bones. This capsule was an inconvenience. How are things out here? What color is this year? What is the year, 2041?
- After I tell you, now get out of here.
- My legs fall asleep all, that effect! And who is that? Hermes
I presented to Cynthia and because she could not walk, we sat her down on a trolley and we headed toward the exit.
- I can not wait to read a bit 'of newspapers and to call my sister, who knows how it is not going! Bandini And you tell me, you're always engaged? In what year is it?
I told Cynthia to be quiet and pretend to be kind fainted, she looked at me weird, then he said okay and he closed his eyes.
- I think that is the 2029 - said, with eyes closed.
- you shut up?
We were already in the corridor leading to the exit behind us when we heard the voice of the guy with the white coat.
- Hey you! Then all settled in Hibernation Room?
- All solved, boss.
- Hey, who are bringing in that basket? You will not defrosted mica hibernation? No, because it is strictly forbidden, ha ha.
- No no, she's our friend, we had lost, ha ha.
- How, lost?
- was lost in the data center, ha ha.
- How is it possible, on, ha ha.
- Ha ha, yeah, it's crazy.
- How did a. ..
- Ha ha ha. Aha ha ha.
- Ha ha, ha, haaa. Boh, go ahead, and Merry Christmas.
- Ah! ah! Ah!
Of course, once gone, even the guy wanted to say its gatehouse. People do not relax even the day after Christmas, people will not ever relax.
- And who is that? Did not come with you - he said, opening the window.
- is one of cassibernate. We're stealing - Hermes said. The guy laughed and waved his hand has sent us to hell.
- wags! Feel free to go, before I call the police - he said, pretending to wink. He had tears in my eyes, I do not know if the cold or with laughter. Ten minutes later we were in my car and we were leaving the area dehumanized infested with lichen, toward the city's haunted Christmas. Cynthia sat back and looked out the window.
- all right? - I asked.
- In what year is it?
- 2010.
- What?
- Are you kidding - said Hermes - is 2022.
- Ah here! It seemed to me! Bandini always funny eh? In fact, the city looks the same, but after a good look underneath it you see that has changed, which is different from twelve years ago. Who knows how many things have happened! I see Christmas trees are still used though. Thanks for having come to take. We still have the keys to my house Bandini?
- Yes, but tonight it's better if you sleep with me.
After a while, 'Cynthia has fallen asleep. His head slammed against the window hanging on every perilous curve.
- Why did you lie? - I asked Hermes.
- Eh?
- Why did you say to that is the 2022?
- I did not like traumatized.
- Nice move. And what do you think will put us to notice?
- Why should detect it?
- Why is not changed shit, that's why. Why we are in 2010.
- If this could be benissimo anche il, boh, 1994.
– Ma infatti – ho convenuto io –. E adesso?

0 comments:

Post a Comment