Monday, December 13, 2010

Stove Pellets As Cat Litter

Non so cosa ma so dove

reappeared blacks post-its, stuck here and there, on our computers, our chairs, our printers, our stationery, our calendars. We thought it was a joke of the Department Entropia, Entropia but now the department is no more, are all in hibernation box, and then? According to Creative Creative No. 1 to No. 3 is the sticky post-it blacks in our offices.
- Creative But # 1 is dead - I said.
- This is why I fear - has whispered Creative n.3.
- Dead? When? - Asked Creative n.4.
are post-it that does not have written anything, and I want to see. Type should I use to write on the whitebait. Who knows what they mean, maybe they do not want to say anything: this is probably the worst thing that does not mean anything, or perhaps the mean nothing, and no two points are really figs.
- I know where - said on Thursday in the lunchroom Creative n.2. He expected that we ask: who? But none of us did, not to give him satisfaction. Our days pass so, it's an exhausting battle, always. But even if you had something to say and then I said
- Where? - Creative and No. 2 has a face, expecting me to ask him who, not where.
He swallowed, then said, in Dehumanized area, near the old TV repeater.
there arose from the desire to ask who, or what. Creative n.3 fiercely biting his lip. I ran away to be quiet in the bathroom. The door was stuck on a sticky black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment