Monday, January 17, 2011

Lower Right Abdominal Pain That Radiates To Back

money: Sinulog Grand Parade mission impossible

I tried, in the morning, then surprised by water from fear, and in the afternoon, remaining stuck in the crowd and failing to reach the other side of the square and then walk towards the Sports Complex where they would kept dancing competition, fireworks end.
A million people had converged in Cebu yesterday for the grand finale of the Sinulog , And the city was impassable for large tracts, taxi and jeepney blocked foolish to think of moving.
So I finally I had to give up: too much rain, too much sweat, too appiccicume tropical ... And
Sinulog I saw on TV.
The fireworks but I've just lost, so busy with other fires in the privacy of my hotel room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment