Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Baby Welcome Message

Mastro di chiavi

Ierisera I had dinner with my father, because I was afraid that coming home I found the guy of Jehovah's Witnesses gutting of inflatable dolls. After dinner, my father told me that tomorrow I leave for Vladivostok.
- How would it be?
- It had made me want to go to Vladivostok, so I did the visa, and tomorrow I am leaving.
- That's it?
- That's it.
- Do you go alone?
- I am going there with Maya.
- A Vladivostok?
- Just in Vladivostok.
- and how long is the flight?
- No flight, we go by train, the Trans-Siberian from Moscow. In Moscow, however, we go by plane.
- And when you come back?
- Well, I do not know, we did not make the return ticket.
- But back?
- Back, back. Here, I leave the house keys.
My father supported the bunch of keys on the table and he did it slip to me, with a noise like a guillotine. Lately all I leave their house keys, I thought. But I? Who can I leave my house keys, if all go away before me?
- What about me? - I asked then.
- What do you.
- To whom I leave my keys, I?
- Eh? But why?
- What do I? I should I do?
My father sighed.
- I heard the news of those guys who have penetrated into the data center the company you work for and have stolen the body of a woman who was in hibernation box - he said, laughing.
- Yes, Embee?
- You should do like them.
- Do what?
My father did whirl hands in the air.
- Make things. Act. Get up and do. Penetrate, steal. Throw, improvise. Jumping, screaming, running. You should do as those guys, and not just stand there with your shoes untied, and wonder who will leave your keys. Ma tu sei lontano mille anni luce da quella roba lì. Aiutami a sparecchiare, per piacere.
Non so perché ma c’avevo il magone a pensare che mio padre parte per Vladivostok con la Transiberiana. Poi però tornando a casa a piedi con in tasca le chiavi di casa sua che ballavano facendo un rumore di risata ho pensato che magari la Transiberiana passa vicino alla tundra, che magari vedrà un sacco di licheni, distese interminabili di licheni, e allora non ero più così triste. E poi finalmente adesso potrò usare liberamente la sua cassetta degli attrezzi. Non c'è niente di meglio al mondo di una cassetta degli attrezzi piena di attrezzi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment