Monday, January 17, 2011

Mount And Blade 1,010

Fanatismo religioso e minacce

Ieri sera sono tornato a casa dopo aver passato la giornata watching TV inside the mall, I hurt my neck and I wanted to have sex with Bathsheba, now that at last all were gone from my house. As I entered the house and turned on the light, I saw a guy sitting on the sofa pointing a gun at me. You can not ever rest easy.
- Are you a Jehovah's Witness? - I asked.
- Do I look like a Jehovah's Witness? - Has in turn asked the guy, he seemed offended.
- Yes I'm sorry, I do not believe in God and still believe that you are completely out of the way - I said.
- You're the road that you're out, you idiot. I am not a Jehovah's Witness.
- No mica nothing wrong - I said.
- I told you I'm not! - Shouted one.
- So what would we feel. Muslim?
- What the fuck makes you think that I'm here for religious reasons? What's wrong in your head? I'm here for your friend Hermes. So you know where it is, so do not waste any more time.
- Ah, you're the guy who delivers the Yellow Pages, then.
- Yellow Pages? What, me taking the piss?
- I do not know where he is Hermes. Seek in the Yellow Pages.
The man appeared confused. I got it.
- You do not realize, is not it? You have no idea. Now you tell me where is Hermes Dossi and end up here this grotesque affair.
- Hermes has gone two days ago without telling me. Wasting your breath - I said.
- Make the hard eh? We have a tough, here. Let's see if we now speak.
The guy got up from the couch. When he got up his knee has made croc. Continue to point the gun approached the tent, and from behind the curtain pulled Bathsheba. He had tied up like a sausage with the wire for hanging clothes. He supported the gun on the couch and pulled out a knife.
- If you do not speak your girlfriend ends in slices - the guy said.
I, I shrugged. Among other doing shrugs hurt my neck, I think I have some nerve crossed, because of all that TV to the mall.
- Very good - the guy he hissed. And so saying he planted the knife in the belly of Bathsheba, who began to deflate, making a fart noise. Me and the guy we did not bat an eyelid. The guy pulled a knife and broke it planted in the eye of Bathsheba. Then he began to chop it all, from top to bottom, repeating here what happens to your girlfriend because of you, did you see what you're doing to your girlfriend because of you, you're doing this to your girl, you deal , it's your fault! All your fault! At
end Bathsheba had all collapsed, with some pieces here and there on the floor. The guy was out of breath.
- Are you happy now? - He said, panting. I think he suffered from asthma.
- Of course you Jehovah's Witnesses do not stop at nothing - I said.
- Fuck Jehovah! And fuck you too! So we'll find it, get it? Your girlfriend has died for nothing, for nothing! - Shouted the man, grabbing his gun and opened the door and rushed down the stairs.
- There is an elevator! - I yelled at me, then I came back home. Luckily the guy did not realize Domenico, who was still on kitchen wall, otherwise it would have been able to crush. Damn Jehovah's Witnesses, the religion is truly dangerous when it becomes fanaticism.

0 comments:

Post a Comment