Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Can You Get Warts On Your Lip

control himself or let go?

driving on the freeway for nearly two hours and I was starting to get tired, because the traffic was very intense and the speed of all was moderate and steady for a long time: I was always in the fast lane with rows of cars in front of side and behind, I almost fell asleep.
Then, finally, after a final overtaking, I saw the empty highway in front of me, I sped up a long time and I enjoyed the euphoria of increasing speed, was going strong, more attention was needed and I felt immediately more awake. Respect the limits of safety (not speed), I was aware that if some unexpected event happened, I would have room to respond: I was not irresponsible, I just woke up a bit '.

I think of this episode after casually talked with a friend on a fundamental theme for me: what you have to check and what to let go, in life?

Reasoning for details, I suppose at one extreme those who try to control everything, even the minutiae of their lives, for maximum security, while at the other extreme I see those who allow themselves to live fully, who abandon themselves to the direction of the wind pulls at that time. I do not think such a wind outside, the inside of a wind: I think people are always leaving and uncritically to the feelings that feel within themselves, especially those archetypal, primordial, mythical.

My friend and I have noticed a slight difference: she was very worried that will not get to censor, nor control, nor influence these feelings too, but I had the same concern, but reversed: I was concerned that, however, even when you feel primordial sentiments, remains a bit 'of self-awareness, as in letting go of the intoxication of speed while maintaining awareness of the responsibility that you have for yourself and the passengers.

I mean, I seem to melt, completely identified in the motions of the soul, not the best thing, in fact, can be very dangerous and similar to the psychotic condition of the mentally ill who, in the extreme, just do this: become leaf or flower, or heaven and no longer have an ego.

the end we agreed that at most there can sometimes be granted the motions to let go soul, without losing, if not for predetermined and planned periods awareness of himself, imagining an activity similar to that of diving in the sea: descent into the unconscious and the next slope, or, to return to 'example above, acceleration up to the limits and then return at a rate more compatible.

Both, however, we agree that travel in Indian life is so boring, just like living in a sort of participation mystique with the forces of nature prevents them from having a relationship with them individual, which can only be the result of continuous self-awareness and limits our and others.

And what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment