Sunday, February 6, 2011

Difference Airbrush Colours Regular Paints

Flash 7: Invasion of ultrarussi

To my surprise, I soon realized that, at least Jomtien, the area" family "south of Patthaya is literally overrun with tourists Russians, among ' Another quite unpleasant (like everything that has almond-shaped eyes, of course ). So, Thai alphabet, is often added in the translation ... Cyrillic! Even some Russian words more familiar Thai and English, azz ... Of course the Russians thought that I was Russian, and spoke to me in Russian, and I was unfavorable.
In addition to visiting the 'Underwater World and slide from tree to tree in the street come zip-line, I had time to take a nice bin of Na, a receptionist of the hotel, which first insisted so much because I brought with me in the planned boat trip to Coral Island, and then ... I was waiting all day to no avail. There I was shit, especially since I have no reason of human stupidity. I also did a quick
parasailing, but that asshole of "photographer" has not taken a while I was flying ...






0 comments:

Post a Comment