Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kitchener Silvercity Movie

Fin qui

This morning I had just dressed and I was tying my shoes when I realized that I was tying my shoes. I held my breath fearing that I would not have done, but in the end and I did. Something must have happened because they were years that I could not more, to tie my shoes, I'd forgotten how it was done this morning and instead I suddenly remembered how.
Then I made a decision.
I move I also dehumanized in the area, I reach Hermes Dossi and Cynthia Pontes among the lichens. In the area there is dehumanized
electricity or wi-fi or anything, apart from the lichen, so this blog ends here.
I do not want to make a budget, a little 'because I'm lazy, a little' because budgets are always rigged. But I think that, I think that since there is Internet, humans have become redundant, a physical memory, ideas and feelings outdated, cumbersome and easily attacked by viruses. So it is fair that sooner or later be scrapped, and that the planet will become all that dehumanized Region. This may cause a bit 'sad, but sadness is a somewhat outdated stuff, then forget it.
So nothing really but I thank all those who in recent years have read and commented on the blog. If anything you need, I found in the area dehumanized, assuming you have want to come in such a place. Otherwise it does not matter, sooner or later will be dehumanized in the area come to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment