Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mustang Roush Specs Stage 2

the house by the sea

Four comments were left on the last post yesterday. I have been happy. After the first day which saw many players but no comment, I had the fear of not being able to express the emotional power in the post that the image of the former prisoner free at last has always had inside me.

I'm happy not to be left alone (as the ex-convict), those four comments made me believe that the difficult question that arises is the real truth of our collective heritage.
Go and read the four entries: written words are important.

In particular, I thank Enzo emerge from the past for doing the wonderful song by Lucio Dalla L home by the sea. me I went to look on youtube now and I've enjoyed just like the last time I had heard many years ago. And I found a live medley from the 1979's by Swiss television, which I suggest below: it contains three well-known songs steeped in loneliness, freedom, love and melancholy.

listen to me came to mind: once you were songs that told how to interpret individual collective themes, but I immediately remembered that my father said it was the most beautiful songs of his youth.

Then I got a simple question and perhaps naive: today is a more difficult time being able to find the way to his own truth, to endure the hardships related to research their own individual path? And if so, why?

Here, on this I'd like to read your opinions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment