Thursday, February 24, 2011

Scholarships For People With A Brain Aneurysm

È arivato Nando

slap an evening that we spent in the theater of Seraficum with Daniele Ricci and his team to the best of shape. Songs and dances that will raise the soul and bring you joy, make you feel that love is possible! Even with a difficult person as Nando!
To listen to the song just click: E 'ARIVA NANDO.mp 3

is to arrive Nando, er novo neighbor next m'abbita
is to arrive Nando er grim
that each na face so black that I think you already know him

Mbe 'I'm Nando is a climbed the stairs.
I wait on the landing ar, it is normal:
quarcuno je must also say "Benarrivato
among us, here where you've just placed"

passes in front of me and je Sorido friendly
because it is natural
ner our condo
But he draws straight nimmanco me feel
me and Nun if row noffink pè!
What people, building our partner!
Er giorno dopo giù ar portone der palazzo
me lo vedo sfreccià davanti come un pazzo.
Me frega l'ascensore sale su e me lascia a tera.   
Ho capito: Nando: allora tu voi la guera!
Così er giorno dopo che lo vedo per caso  
lontano che ariva je chiudo er portone sur naso  
der condominio!
You made it! Je I returned to the beautiful game, ha!
But n'so 'things by Fassa ner condo ..!

I am to say that Rome has to them 'na Famija alone
you mo' n me 'nvento quarcosa smoke is flying!
Then you know what? I'll cross that Nando Quanno tuned
pe 'coje the occasion and do' na odd thing!
So stammattina che l'ho visto coi sacchi della la spesa  
J’ho fatto ‘na sorpresa ner mezzo der
condominio!
J'ho detto piano: "A me me sa che ‘sti sacchi sò troppi e mò te do ‘na mano!"  
Lui m'ha guardato, m'ha ariguardato.
Nun ce credeva, Nando nun ce credeva!  
J'ho preso un peso, lui m'ha soriso, j'ho visto i denti
CIA Nando their teeth! He told me: "Thank you,
pe 'nun me they know these trifles."
I took him, greeted me
Well, you 'na robbetta, but I ... I started ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment