Sunday, February 6, 2011

Waldorf Dolls Organic Uk

Paradise is just another name for failure ... (Grand Finale bronchitis)

Women are the ones that cost less than you pay now - Aperally

What you are looking for you can not expect, we need eyes and ass - AlmaGeddon

Te mettiglielo in hand, you will see a us' ASCA in the ground - FunkFab

Meanwhile - despite the beauty of the holiday, and in the consciousness that they could allow - meanwhile suffering, or at least you know you will suffer, again, in Egham, in less two weeks ...

addition, the air Patthaya, the sea breeze that was little I cared about by bronchitis, this time I had a render less latent, so I am back in my small hotel in Cebu, not host, but almost patient.

The following photos taken at the airport in Bangkok before returning to Philip, makes her well in the fictional adventurer tragicomedy of a thousand ailments somatized more or less ...



- "I noticed that when I get sick, such as bronchitis, urticaria regresses, it is as if the immune system finally undertook to fight a real enemy, instead of playing with an imaginary, that is my own body ... "
-" Ah, then stand upon some pretty infectious disease and you care anymore! "
Anonymous sympaticus

0 comments:

Post a Comment