Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Remove Windows Anti-virus

the personal and social responsibility

shown below the text of the remarks of Cynthia to the previous post, to give it more visibility.
I believe that words which may be useful to reflect on.
And I think that no one, from me, can afford to do the talking cricket and generally accuse others.
It 's true that the perfection does not exist and that no one is holy, but if each altered in a positive not responsible for their behavior, we would all live together much better.

Cynthia writes:

... maybe Italians must rediscover the personal and social responsibility. Because I think that is what has been lost. The sense of responsibility for his actions. That's why he does accept Berlusconi, because they feel so entitled to do so. And this from simple things such as recycling of waste ... observance of traffic rules ... until compliance with the law and neighbor.
I too would say that you need to change on a personal level to get changes on a larger scale.


I agree with Cynthia and I think a hot responsibility that comes from the heart. From a sense of justice that is rooted in solidarity and not selfishness, the result of a policy based sulla ricerca del bene comune.
In sostanza, penso alla necessità di unirsi più che di dividersi .

0 comments:

Post a Comment